Thursday, 1 April 2010

Hi Everyone :)

Hope you have all had a good day today? I have been a busy little bee but havent really done much at the same time :)

Have been shopping and got some new makeup - Loreal Studio Secrets , a primer and a foundation ... just had a little test of them now and they were pretty nice :) Has anyone else used these products - what are your views?

I have just been taking some piccies of some of my recent buys , so here they are ...

Finally , as you get to know me you will learn that i have a thing for stationary :) sad but true :P
Here are 2 notebooks i recently got :D
I saw this belt in a magazine and HAD to have it , its so cute (in joke for Gemma - i think its "straight off the horse " ;) )
I LOVE this Floral hoodie , its from New Look and was a SALE BARGAIN for £8

I really like this shirt - not the best picture to show it off really , it had black embroidered flowers around the bottom of it and its so cute :) I have been avoiding buying clothing as im constantly growing out of my stuff at the moment but the urge to shop got too much ;)
This peach spotty cardi is from Primark £9 BARGAIN!! i cant get enough of peach pink and coral at the moment :)

This is a picture of me with my new makeup on :)



3 comments:

  1. Oh guys - my post somehow got its order muddled :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love that belt! I saw it in my Mums magazine she brought from home! Straight of the horse indeed. If you see another can you get me one please and I will give you the dosh when you come to Spain?

    The makeup looks lovely :) You will have to review them when you have used them a bit!!!

    Flying back to Valencia tonight, back to reality! Booo. Amy is visiting on Wed though then you guys will be coming out! Canny wait xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardigan is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete